Data Analyst Intern / Co-op
Intact Insurance is currently seeking undergraduate or graduate students who love data and are passionate about problem solving and innovation.
In this role you will be a part of our Analytics team and will have an opportunity to learn and influence processes performed by our technology and data teams. These are full-time paid 2021 Summer Co-ops / Internships located in Canton, MA.
- As an Analytics team member, you will partner with a motivated team of professionals to design, develop, test, and implement a variety of solutions that may include Data Analytics, Business Intelligence (reports, ETL, cubes),
- Think outside the box.
- Innovate and bring new ideas/solutions to life.
- Analyze data to look for insights
- Diagnose and fix problems as they arise.
- Communicate appropriately to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical, across the company.
- Learn as much as you can.
- Competency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau/PowerBI etc
- Passion for Data Analytics
- Some databases experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server is preferred
Nice to have experience:
- Ability to write queries
- Understanding of tables, views, stored procedures, and keys
- Any experience with ML/AI tools, algorithms, or modelling
Locations are Canton, MA or Farmington, CT.