Note: HealthEdge co-ops do not begin before May 31. For mandatory co-op credit, student will need to enroll in 4699 or have an alternative co-op arrangement until May 31.
Title: Software Engineering Intern
Dates: May 31st, 2021 – August 20th, 2021
Location: Burlington, MA/Virtual
HealthEdge offers a paid internship program that lasts for 12 weeks each summer. The program allows students to learn about working in a software company and the different departments that collaborate to make our customers successful. Interns selected will work within their specific job function but also have seminars weekly that offer exposure to all departments at HealthEdge: Engineering, Marketing, Finance, IT Operation, Product Management, and Customer Support. In addition, interns will participate in workshops focused on resume writing, professional networking, interview preparation, and many more. There will also be some exciting social outings and volunteer opportunities throughout the summer. Our goal is to have our interns leave with practical and applicable experience to build out their professional portfolio, meet some great connections and have some fun along the way!
What you will do:
- Review software delivery performance with stakeholders.
- Assist with the standardization and documentation of the Product Incident Resolution and Release Mechanics processes.
- Build dashboards for end-to-end flow for the FastFix and Failure Analysis Programs.
- Assist with customer follow-up.
- A good understanding of data analytics.
- Experience working in a customer facing software organization.
- Experience working in SQL.
- Experience working in Agile [Scrum/Kanban] setting.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Scrum master experience.
- Healthcare experience.