Note: HealthEdge co-ops do not begin before June 1. For mandatory co-op credit, student will need to enroll in 4699 or have an alternative co-op arrangement until June 1.
Title: QA Intern
Dates: June 2021-August 2021
Location: Burlington, MA/Virtual
HealthEdge offers a paid internship program that lasts for 12 weeks each summer. The program allows students to learn about working in a software company and the different departments that collaborate to make our customers successful. Interns selected will work within their specific job function but also have seminars weekly that offer exposure to all departments at HealthEdge: Engineering, Marketing, Finance, IT Operation, Product Management, and Customer Support. In addition, interns will participate in workshops focused on resume writing, professional networking, interview preparation, and many more. There will also be some exciting social outings and volunteer opportunities throughout the summer. Our goal is to have our interns leave with practical and applicable experience to build out their professional portfolio, meet some great connections and have some fun along the way!
What you will do:
- Assist the team with system testing.
- Enhance the department’s automation capabilities.
- Apply scripting skills to real-world applications.
- Work on performance & scalability webservices projects.
- Learn and assist with our data migration efforts.
- Programming skills – Java
- Shell Scripting
- Webservices – SOAP UI
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A go-getter attitude and a desire to learn new things
- An interest in performance testing
- Jenkins or some CI skills
- API testing