Note: HealthEdge co-ops do not begin before May 31. For mandatory co-op credit, student will need to enroll in 4699 or have an alternative co-op arrangement until May 31.
Title: Data Science Intern
Dates: May 31st, 2020-August 20st, 2020
Location: Burlington, MA
HealthEdge offers a paid internship program that lasts for 12 weeks each summer. The program allows students to learn about working in a software company and the different departments that collaborate to make our customers successful. Interns selected will work within their specific job function but also have seminars weekly that offer exposure to all departments at HealthEdge: Engineering, Marketing, Finance, IT Operation, Product Management, and Customer Support. In addition, interns will participate in workshops focused on resume writing, professional networking, interview preparation, and many more. There will also be some exciting social outings and volunteer opportunities throughout the summer. Our goal is to have our interns leave with practical and applicable experience to build out their professional portfolio, meet some great connections and have some fun along the way!
- Learn our business from a data perspective
- Collaborate with the team to build machine learning models and advanced analytics for our customers
- Enhance Python and SQL skills
- Communicate results to stakeholders
- Document our general machine learning pipeline
- Python, SQL
- Curious, Diligent and Attentive
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong motivation to learn