In the role of Electrical EIT/Designer, we’ll count on you to:
• Conduct analyses to develop electrical design options or recommendations, and assist in the preparation of cost estimates and specifications
• Perform routine electrical engineering assignments, with instruction from the Project Engineer or Project Manager regarding the expected results
• Work on projects with clear, specified objectives and limited variables
• Work on small projects, or assist more-senior engineers on larger projects
• Work with assistance from Project Engineers, other Electrical EITs or Technicians as needed
• Perform other duties as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
Experience with Microstation is required.
EIT or ability to obtain. Candidates hired without their EIT will have the title of ‘Designer’ and will be expected to obtain their EIT for career progression.
Microsoft Office experience is required*Preference given to local candidates
How to Apply