– Effectively utilize Revit, fabrication parts and Navisworks to produce installation and coordination drawings.
– Design a functional HVAC system per contract documents that maximizes profit using improved layout, routing, and interference avoidance.
– Demonstrate the ability to review equipment submittals for the proper size, quantity and arrangement and use this information in the layout and coordination of the space and/or system.
– Design spools utilizing Evolve mechanical for pre-fabrication.
– Plan and execute drawings for complex piping systems including Mechanical Rooms, hanger drawings, pad locations, sleeves, inserts, and isometrics.
– Effectively communicate with project team
– Use Navisworks clash detection software during coordination process.
– Research of contract drawings and RFI suggestions.
– Communicate scope and design changes promptly to project manager and construction team.
– Manage drawings, submittals, RFIs, bulletins and other documents.
GPA 3.25 Preferred.