Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, has a great opportunity for an entry-level Staff Engineer or Architect to join our Glastonbury, CT office.
- The selected candidate will join our Building Enclosure Design and Consulting (BEDC) Group to perform field evaluations, basic engineering, construction observation, submittal review, and CAD drafting. The focus of BEDC is the thermal, moisture, air and structural performance of building enclosures.
- ABET-accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Construction or Structural Engineering, or in Architecture.
- Practical hands-on knowledge and Co-op experience in the construction trades is desired.
- Must understand basic engineering concepts, principles, codes, and theories.
- Engineering candidates must have passed the FE exam or are scheduled to take it.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment in a proactive manner when given general instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and proficient computer capabilities (MS Office 2013, AutoCAD) are required.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
If you have the requisite qualifications, we’d love to talk to you. Please send resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. Check us out at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
In job description