• Create Bid Number
• Updates Bid Schedule
• Creates Invitation to Bid in Procore
• Prepares subcontractor list with Senior Estimator
• Distribute Invitations to Bid in Procore
• Organizes subcontractor responses
• Sends out bid packages
• Reviews RFI’s with Senior Estimator and forwards to Architect/Owner
• Performs quantity take-offs for certain trades (On-Screen Takeoff)
• Sets up walkthroughs with G. Greene Team, takes pictures and notes of site meeting
• Confirms subcontractor coverage per trade
• Reviews and sends out Addendum from Architect/Owner
• Inserts subcontractor proposals in master estimate
• Reviews subcontractor scopes
• Contacts manufacturers of equipment to confirm bidders
• Confirms bid date & number of Addendums with Architect/Owner
• Reviews Estimate with Senior Estimator and Chief Estimator
• Fills out Bid Form
• Capable of preparing smaller estimates
• Proficient in Excel, Procore, Microsoft Projects, Blue Beam and On-Screen Takeoff preferred
Represents G. Greene well in all dealings with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors and vendors.
– Maintains an urgency in efforts without conveying anxiety.
– Is even keeled and able to prioritize as a method for managing stress.
– Works on the highest priorities first.
– Maintains a timely flow of information amongst team members.
– Works well with others to solicit input and to achieve results.
– Executes agreed-upon tasks consistently.
– Is reliable, accountable and willing to resolve conflicts.
– Willingness to ask questions and learn the construction business.
– Demonstrates versatility when working with different social styles.
– Is open to receiving feedback from peers and managers.
– Pushes self to stretch limits and enjoys working hard.
– Is widely trusted.
– Possesses the attitude of…..How can I help you?
– Takes charge of advancing career and knowledge of the industry by seeking out opportunities to learn.