· Processes RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Change Order Requests and Subcontractor Change Orders
· Prepares Meeting Minutes, Schedules, Procurement Logs and Punch Lists
· Attends Owner, Subcontractor and Internal Office Meetings
· Assembles Closeout Documents and Manages the Closeout Process
· Maintains Project Directory
· Maintains Job-Site Photos, Toolbox Talks and Daily Safety Reports
· Keeps project plans and specifications current.
· Develops an understanding of the project through immersion in the documents.
· Compares specs with drawings and identifies discrepancies.
· Tracks submittal status and follows up on open ended responses.
· Able to move volumes of project paperwork in a timely manner.
· Maintains comprehensive RFI and Submittal Logs and prepares logistic plans working with the PM
· Understands system softwares: Microsoft Projects, Timberline, Excel, Word and Procore.
– Represents G. Greene well in all dealings with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors and vendors.
– Maintains an urgency in efforts without conveying anxiety.
– Is even keeled and able to prioritize as a method for managing stress.
– Works on the highest priorities first.
– Works and assists multiple project managers.
– Maintains a timely flow of information amongst team members.
– Works well with others to solicit input and to achieve results.
– Executes agreed-upon tasks consistently.
– Is reliable, accountable and willing to resolve conflicts.
– Establishes and develops relationships with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors and vendors.
– Willingness to ask questions and learn the construction business.
– Demonstrates versatility when working with different social styles.
– Is open to receiving feedback from peers and managers.
– Pushes self to stretch limits and enjoys working hard.
– Is widely trusted.
– Possesses the attitude……How can I help you?
– Takes charge of advancing career and knowledge of the industry by seeking out opportunities to learn.