Assistant Superintendant/Project Engineer Scope:
Assistant Project Engineer:
Project Start Up:
- create a schedule of values and project logs, plan for project safety and mobilization, including review and validation with team members
- Support the initial set-up of the job management and costing system from FDS’ bidding platform to project management & accounting platform.
- Collaborate with FDS’ project Team to generate Project Schedule(s) and Narratives that are consistent with contract requirement and company goals.
- Provide leadership with the Superintendent to produce a clean, thorough and accurate baseline contract schedule to the original logic
- Track Events, Impacts and changes in the schedule to allow for the management and prevention of delays.
1. Track quantities of work completion and help prepare monthly pay req.
- Assist superintendent in managing field staffing and crews to meet project deadlines or deliverable. This shall include the execution of contract scope requirements in a timely, efficient and profitable fashion and may include manual labor when necessary to support field operations.
- Manage crew daily operation and schedule. Involved in daily problem solving tasks to keep the production of the crew efficient.
- Manage materials including takeoff analysis and delivery schedules in coordination with FDS’ Field Team.
- Project quality control and inspections, assisting with safety, preparing and completion punch lists.
- Field Measuring