To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world. We’re looking for a hands-on technician to help us build the impossible. Are you excited to build prototypes, jigs, and fixtures and support a wide range of engineering projects? Are you eager to support the construction of a brand new R&D facility? We want you as our Shop Technician.
- Work on a collaborative team of technicians to undertake tasks across product teams to help rapidly iterate and advance projects
- Undertake work in machine shop environment to fabricate parts and assemblies
- Support maintenance, training, and inventory systems in our R&D facility
- Conduct machine maintenance and repairs
- Have a background of working with your hands on things like assembly, fabrication, machining, and soldering
- Experience in building things and taking them apart
- Familiar with metal or wood work, and/or basic electronic assemblies (CAD experience a plus)
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Experience using waterjets, laser cutters, welding equipment
- Experience with machine tools, power tools, crimping tools, and measuring devices
- Flexible vacation
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
How to Apply