The Assistant Electrical Project Manager Co-op is responsible for assisting with project management decisions affecting the size and application of our workforce, project scheduling, pricing, and materials management.
This position assists with the development of project strategy, field workforce management as well as customer relations and general project management. The Assistant Project Manager also directly interfaces with the foremen and other team leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify project scopes of work
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Create and maintain project budgets
- Identify and manage project risks
- Create and maintain lessons learned documents
- Participate in weekly project team meetings
- Attend construction meetings
- Procure and track project materials
- Produce status reports for each project based on communication plans
- Produce meeting minutes with action items and risks/issues.
- Capture and manage change orders for each project.
- Complete project closeout checklists and post-implementation reviews