F+F Mechanical is seeking Interns for their Connecticut locations who are pursuing degrees in Construction Management, Project Management, Mechanical Engineering or other construction-related degrees. The intern will support project operations and assist Project Managers processing submittals, writing RFI’s, assembling change orders, attending job meetings, and estimating.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Solid PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and proficiency in Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong work ethic and team-player.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain positive working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate trustworthiness and discretion with many types of confidential information.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree program.
- Students must be entering Junior or Senior year of the degree program.
- Need to have transportation to/from work.