Full-Stack Engineer: Co-op
Examity is the world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support over 500 clients, and proctor nearly 3 million exam sessions per year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we’re able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
Reporting to the Manager of Software Engineering, the Full-Stack Co-op will work with all elements of our solution (front and back end) to enhance, optimize, and expand Examity’s leading learning validation solutions.
· Design, write and test code for our proctoring and authentication offerings.
· Enhance and evolve our solutions by implementing new features, fixing bugs, developing new products and defining new technology approaches.
· Work with product management on backlog creation.
· Build integrations to third-party APIs including video hosting platforms and cloud-based machine learning models.
· Working towards a BS or MS degree in computer science or a related field.
· Experience developing software using with Python, Java, C#, ASP.Net Core, AngularJS, or similar technologies.
· Interest in building and maintaining large-scale, high-availability web applications with an active and growing user base.
· Experience with RESTful web service APIs.
· Experience with git of similar distributed version control systems.
· Experience working in a scrum/agile organization with teams using engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture, and automation desirable but not required.
· Team player with strong written and spoken English communication skills.
· Curiosity and determination – good at problem solving, debugging and innovating.
· Legal authorization to work in the United States.
You can’t spell Examity without “team.” Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We’re always looking to grow our family, so if you’re interested in joining us, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.