Electric Supply Center is looking for dynamic, energetic and driven individuals to learn more about our business and industry. This Co-op program will teach you about the exciting opportunities in the electrical distribution industry; and the relationships between distributors, electrical contractors, general contractors, architects, lighting designers and building owners.
Additionally, you’ll learn how the supply chain (product manufacturer’s and their representation agencies) interact with distributors to support the construction industry.
This all-encompassing program provides work experience to reinforce the business and technical education you are currently learning. The program also allows Co-ops to work collaboratively on projects, helping Electric Supply Center deliver solutions to improve our day-to-day business operations.
ESC enjoys our relationship with Wentworth and currently has six Wentworth alumnae working with us in a full-time capacity.
Successful candidates will rotate through the following disciplines:
- Projects & Sales Rotation
- Project Management
- Project Schedule Generation/Updating
- Introduction to Revit and Bluebeam Modeling (business applications)
- Document Control
- Customer Interaction – Counters, Inside and Outside Sales
- Product Introduction
- Branch Operations
- Marketing – Social Media, Customer event planning, etc.
- Operations Rotation
- Understand all aspects of the CDC to understand the support required to supply our industry
- Actively work in the receiving, shipping and delivery functions to understand how our bar-coded RF system helps streamline our logistics strategy
- Work with Purchasing to understand the actions required to work with vendors to supply products to our industry
- Work with the technical tools we utilize to enhance productivity