The Project Management Co-op is responsible for assisting the Project Manager, Assistant Project Managers and the Director of Project Management in the management of the administrative aspects of multiple construction projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and tracking project documentation including RFIs, drawings, schedules, submittals, samples and files.
- Collecting and compiling project closeout documentation for submission to clients.
- Interacting with and serving as a resource for subcontractors and superintendents.
- Distributing revised drawings to Subcontractors.
- Typing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Maintain communication with superintendents, architects and clients.
- LEED construction submittal review and maintenance of LEED documentation.