Eden Properties seeks a dynamic Project Management Intern who will assist the company’s development team to oversee the Owner related FF&E responsibilities for a mixed-use apartment building currently under construction in Boston, MA. The Intern will work under the Principal for Development and Director of Portfolio Management. The successful candidate should be a self- starter and team player who will have the opportunity to work independently with a multi-disciplinary dedicated senior management team. They must be able to multi-task under pressure and possess the flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities while meeting project deadlines. The position is available immediately and will run through summer 2021. Much of the work will be remote, with scheduled on-site responsibilities in which all COVID guidelines will be adhered to.
- Attend weekly owner, architect, and general contractor project meetings.
- Review minutes, prepared by the General Contractor, for completeness and accuracy, and ensure that the interests of the Company are properly represented in the minutes.
- Coordinating and attending site visits with various consultants.
- Coordinate delivery and installation of Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) Scope of work including, but not limited to, furniture, gym equipment, interior signage, unit closet shelving, wall coverings, AV installation, and art.
- Final punch list and project close out.
- Coordinate between Retail Tenant Contractor and General Contractor for Core/Shell Delivery Conditions.
- Assist designers in enforcing conformance with contract documents as it relates to FF&E and retail tenant scopes.
- Assist Owner’s Representative to oversee punch list inspections and project close out.
- Coordination of Management Office set-up.
- Review all requests for information and submittals and monitor Architect’s responses.
- Work with operations team 6 months in advance of opening to coordinate turnover process – which includes but is not limited to, punch list schedule, building commissioning, and warrantee management.
- Other duties as necessary to ensure successful project completion.
- Act in the best interests of the Company, reflecting the values of teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect.