The DevOps Engineering Co-Op works under the broad direction of the Platform Engineering Manager. As a member of the Platform Engineering team, the DevOps Engineering Co-Op will work with the other team members on a variety of projects related to the release process. DevOps Engineering Co-Op will assist in the execution of the daily releases to the managed environments; assist in the management of the source control management system, the continuous build system and automated deployment system. The DevOps Engineering Co-Op may also work on other miscellaneous tasks related to the Risk Mitigation group.
· Assist in the setup and execution of deployments to the managed environments.
· Assist in the implementation and build out of application infrastructure.
· Assist in the management and maintenance of the automated build system.
· Assist in the design and development of automated deployment processes.
· Assist in the management of the source code control system
· Assist in the drafting and publication of technical “How To” documents.
· Assist in the drafting and publication of standard operating procedure documents.
· Execute the daily reconciliation process for the Security Change Detection system
· Assist in the management and organization of the Security Change Detection system.
Co-op/Internship Program Description:
Along with providing a meaningful learning opportunity to students through their internships, Eaton Vance offers interns the opportunity to network and become immersed in our culture through our Lunch and Learn Series and Community Outreach.
Our Lunch and Learn series provides interns the opportunity to listen to presentations led by seasoned professionals in different areas of the firm, who share their insights and expertise. The Lunch and Learns are an excellent opportunity for interns to engage with leaders outside of their department and explore different topics related to the investment management industry.
Eaton Vance is deeply committed to serving our community. Interns will see this commitment first hand by participating in two community service events in the Boston area throughout their time here.
Commitment to Diversity:
At Eaton Vance, we work hard to provide the resources, benefits, and support that will attract engaged and talented employees. Our goal is to nurture a workplace of caring individuals who embrace new challenges instilled with the firm’s values of integrity, teamwork, creativity/adaptability, professionalism, client focus, and excellence.