The Cloud Program Co-op will work within the Eaton Vance team that is focused on public Cloud technology and the firm’s migration to the Cloud. The position will interface with many of the members of the Cloud team including those focused on the migration to VMware Cloud and those that are focused on AWS (Amazon Web Service) migrations and deployments. The responsibilities will include a varied set of responsibilities involving financial reporting, report generation, cataloging of AWS services and hands-on activities as need in the migration or deployments to either VMware Cloud or AWS.
• Collaborate with members of the Cloud Enablement Team as need to support program management, technical and operational activities
• Complete training on AWS using the corporate training account provided to all IT staff
• Attend all Cloud meeting with the Program Director and handle any follow up action items as needed
• Assist in the reporting of cost consumption of AWS services and interact with the account owners to help keep spend on budget
• Assist the Cloud Migration team as needed from a technical perspective in migrating applications and servers to the Cloud.
• Assist the other workstream owners from the Cloud Enablement Team as needed with build and operational activities
· Progress towards a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or IT related field
· Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Must be able to meet deadlines.
Ability to multi-task.