1. Collaborate with Others- Working together with others in cooperative and supportive manner to achieve shared goals and successes.
2. Commitment to Environmental Health and Safety- Striving to achieve an injury free and healthy environment.
3. Contract Management- Developing, negotiating, and managing owner and subcontractors.
4. Cost Control and Management- Controlling project costs by tracking production and expenditures and accurately forecasting the remaining costs complete to complete the project.
5. DPR Core Values and Culture- Demonstrate DPR core values inviolable beliefs, and point of view in service to achieving DPR mission to be a Most Admired Company.
6. Decision Making- Use critical thinking and organizational values to identify and choose between alternatives and takes prompt action after making a decision.
7. Knowledge of the Construction Field- Understands the intricacies of construction and adopts a system-perspective.
8. Procurement Management- Managing the procurement process by securing all of the labor, materials, and equipment needed for a construction project within the contract schedule and budget.
9. Progressive Leadership- Motivating, inspiring, and developing others through shared leadership, respect for the individual, and a desire to change the world.
10. Quality Focus- Demonstrates a commitment to quality and aims to deliver an end product that meets or exceeds client expectations.
11. Team Leadership Operations- Motivating and developing the team and reinforcing accountability to achieve excellent results.