Position Duties & Description:
Design Museum Everywhere is seeking a Data Analytics intern to work alongside our fundraising efforts. This position requires strong skills for database management, the ability to complete research for various opportunities, and excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Design Museum Everywhere is a nomadic museum, meaning we don’t have a single physical location.This intern will assist in variety of duties such as prospective member research and identification, database management and reporting, and donor relations.
• Research organizations and individuals who would be interested in Design Museum
• Use data management tools to generate strategic development lists
• Manage data in our CRM and assist as we adapt to our new CRM, Blackbaud
• Assist with our membership process, tracking new members
• Assist with the grant process, helping to track our potential funding opportunities
• Ability to solve problems, work independently and in groups
• Able to take feedback, willingness to learn new skills
Qualified applicants will have/be:
• The ability to work from home and their own computer
• Passion for design, education, and/or nonprofit arts administration
• Organized and detail oriented with good interpersonal & communication skills
• Familiarity of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, spreadsheets, and email marketing tools
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skill
• Able to incorporate feedback
Must be available at least 20 hours per week during Monday – Friday, to work remotely with a Boston based team. Due to COVID-19, we are planning our internships as remote positions.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and any relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.