Note: This co-op is for 6-months. While it is no guarantee, J&J has worked with WIT schedules in the past, specifically a PT commitment in June/July into August.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Supply Chain and Engineering Co-op Overview
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain and engineering organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that “plan, source, make and deliver” our products – are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance, and service performance. Our technologically advanced corporate environment focuses on developing individual engineering, business, and scientific skills.
Life as a Supply Chain and Engineering Co-op
Our University hires play an important role in enhancing our business. We plan to hire 200+ Engineering/Supply Chain Fall 2021 co-ops, and we need YOU! The co-op program provides each student with real-life hands-on experience, coaching and mentoring, networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to meet people from various schools throughout the country. When you join our family, you will work on projects that improve your leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional teamwork provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in the organization across all our sectors; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer and Corporate/Enterprise. We offer an interactive team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
· Fall co-op typical term is June 28, 2021 – January 7, 2022
· Some teams may offer an extended co-op term
· Assignment may be virtual/remote, while other business critical roles will be onsite and may require relocation
· Assignment area and work-site location will be matched to business needs
· Some roles may offer one-time housing stipend assistance if you are assigned to work onsite
· For roles that require you to work on site, transportation is the student’s responsibility
· Full time availability (40 hours per week)
· Career mentorship is available with endless networking opportunities within assigned team and beyond
· Pay rate is determined based on the grade level at time of offer. Undergrad Sophomore $21.00/hr, Undergrad Junior $23.00/hr, Undergrad Senior $24.50/hr, pursuing master’s degree $28.50/hr, pursuing PhD $40/hr
· This position is overtime eligible
· Employee may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs, such as medical benefits, sick time and holiday pay, in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans
Available Co-op Areas
· Product/Demand Planning
· Project Management
· Advanced/Manufacturing Technologies
· Supply Chain Planning/Management
· Warehouse and Distribution
· Systems Delivery and Trade
· Affiliate Services Management
· Customer Logistics
· Procurement and Sourcing
· Business Excellence
· Process Engineering
· Quality Engineering
· Operations Engineering
· Franchise Integration
Please note that most, but not all, Johnson & Johnson roles are currently virtual due to COVID-19. While locations/facilities have been aligned to our Internships and Co-Ops positions, assignments could be virtual due to the uncertainties of COVID-19.
· New Jersey (Bridgewater, Piscataway, Princeton, Somerville, Somerset, Raritan, Titusville, Skillman, New Brunswick)
· Pennsylvania (Fort Washington, Lancaster, West Chester, Spring House, Malvern, Lititz, Horsham)
· Georgia (Athens. Cornelia)
· Massachusetts (Bridgewater, Raynham)
Alternative Locations: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin
· Supply Chain Management
· Biomedical Engineering
· Chemical / Biochemical Engineering
· Communications Engineering
· Computer/ Software / Systems Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· Materials Sciences
· Packaging Sciences
· Accounting / Economics / Finance
· Business (Management, Marketing, etc.)
· Math (Statistics, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#jnjsupplychain #jnjcoop #jnjundergraduate #jnjengineering