The Assistant Project Manager supports the Project Managers, Site Superintendents, Field Staff and Executive Staff to assist in the following: acts as a liaison with Owners, Architects, Engineering and Tenants regarding project feasibility, cost, scheduling, completion, and close-out for multiple construction projects. This position is also responsible for design development participation, pre-construction, construction and tenant coordination. Assistant Project Manager will also maintain constant and effective communications with team members, internal/external customers and vendors.
• Woks with PM and Superintendent to develop site specific programs (i.e. mobilization plan, safety, scheduling, protocols and monitoring) to comply with project specific construction and client requirements.
• Works with PM and Superintendent to manage projects, subcontractors, suppliers, and building officials to meet construction deadlines, architectural requirements, building codes and owner tenants/expectations.
• Control and administer project documentations such as RFI, submittals, document distribution, changes, and as-built documents.
• Assist PM in administration of change process.
• Assist PM in administrating punch-list.
• Assist PM in developing Look Ahead Schedule.