Responsibilities: Security Service
The exact type of work performed during the internship will depend on the intern’s skill set and CyberArk’s current business need but will generally include the following:
- Managing delivery of customer software – license generation, asset creation, and vault creation
- Managing customer and partner systems access
- Assist training team with day-to-day training operations, including course registration, certificate generation, etc.
- Process documentation
- Assist in streamlining day-to-day operations via workflow and process enhancements.
Interns will have the opportunity to participate in services engagements, technical support sessions, and training whenever possible. Each intern will be assigned a mentor from CyberArk’s services group to provide feedback and context for the activities performed as part of the internship duties.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Understanding of project management principles.
• Proven ability to work well cross-functionally.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple departments within an organization.
• Highly organized, responsive and energetic.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal, non-verbal, and electronic.
• Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
• Focus on Computer Information Systems is a plus.