Controlled Environment Structures (CES), is a leader in cold storage construction, environmental rooms, cleanrooms, control systems, and specialty doors. We have a reputation of innovation, successful projects, and customer satisfaction and we are expanding. We are seeking a Controls/Systems Technician to add depth and capability to an already strong team.
· Candidate should be familiar with automatic temperature controls (ATC) and process control systems.
· Individual should be able to understand wiring schematics and troubleshoot control circuit and mechanical systems.
· Work will include low voltage cabling, control and sensor install.
· Experience in CAD and control panel fabrication is a plus.
· Experience with PLC’s is a plus.
· Basic computer literacy is beneficial.
· The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of Refrigeration and HVAC systems.
· Sitting working on a computer at times
· Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds at times
· Climbing ladders