ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Controlled Environment Systems (CES), is the leader in cold storage construction, environmental rooms, cleanrooms, control systems, and specialty doors. We have a reputation of innovation, successful projects, and customer satisfaction and we are expanding. We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager (APM) to add depth and capability to an already strong team. The main function of this crucial role is to support our dynamic Sales Team in all phases of construction. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Purchase and / or Coordinate Project Buyouts
· Control, Process, and Distribute Project Documentation (Drawings, Submittals, Requests for Information (RFI) and Change Orders
· Maintain job cost, while anticipating changes to assist with project budgets.
· Provide onsite management of construction projects
· Oversee Construction Schedules
· Minimal travel
· Assist in estimating project scope
· Other duties as required
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
CES is willing to train and develop the right person(s) for this position.
Excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.