Estimate, including assisting with quantity take-offs, sublist management and subcontractor contact, research on various systems and products, studies and comparisons, document management, and keeping accurate records.
• Ensure that the estimating process runs smoothly and efficiently and client expectations are exceeded throughout the duration of the project(s).
• Build relationships to understand client, designer and subcontractor needs and expectations.
• Analyze drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimate for projects.
• Prepare quantity take-offs and apply unit pricing for material and labor to establish a value for the work.
• Effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
• Prepare qualifications and assumptions for the estimate.
• Prepare cost comparisons/reconcile with previous estimate