This co-op will learn about modern data engineering, including data pipelines, data warehousing, analytics, and reporting. This co-op will develop tooling for automated deployment, monitoring, and testing of data infrastructure and applications.
We can be flexible in having student work part-time during Summer classes until Fall begins if it is of interest. It is a hybrid role where this person can work remotely part of the time and work in our Boston office as well. We’re flexible on how often this person will be remote and in the office.
- Develop and test data pipeline software with Python and Java.
- Develop streaming data applications to run on Apache Spark.
- Learn the intricacies of SQL and data warehousing on PostgreSQL.
- Work with terraform to create declarative infrastructure on Kubernetes.
– Flexible schedule with designated core engineering hours
– Earned sick time
– Office Optional policy which gives flexibility to work primarily remote, primarily in an office or a hybrid mix
– Casual and inclusive office atmosphere including snacks, drinks and downtown roofdeck