We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager Co-op to assist our dedicated team of project managers in overseeing the planning and execution of our current projects. Responsibilities may include:
– Manage and maintain an updated set of drawings and specifications.
– Assist in document control and organization (Submittals, Design changes, RFI’s, Issue Tracking)
– Attend Owner’s meetings and internal Project Team meetings, update agenda and meeting minutes.
– Assist with project closeout and documentation.
– Attend jobsite visits and document progress.
– Provide support to supervisory personnel on site as needed.
– Assist with safety management and documentation.
Candidate will get exposure to multiple projects in various phases of completion, both in the office and in the field.