• Perform utility, right of way and property research using existing city records.
• Respond to public information requests related to Department of Public Works records.
• Produce maps using Autocad and Geographic Information System Software.
• Input data into the City’s Integrated Infrastructure Management System.
• Aid Engineering staff with field data collection such as land surveying and inspection of construction projects.
• Compile and input data obtained from field inspections into computer system.
• Review televised sewer inspection tapes.
• Provide technical assistance with office calculations.
• Perform field inspection of roadway and sidewalk surfaces.
• Generate engineering reports for use by City Engineer, Commissioner of Public Works and regulatory agencies.
• Transport documents between City Departments.
• Distribute notices related to upcoming construction projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in personal computer operation and experience in working with Windows programs such as Access, Excel and Word. High motivation. Interest in teamwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good writing skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
- Driver's License preferable.