Chapman Construction/Design is seeking hard-working Co-op Students to assist our licensed construction supervisors with performing and managing all onsite activities from preconstruction through closeout.
As a Co-op at Chapman, you will:
- Receive hands-on construction site experience working under the guidance of our most experienced mentors
- Gain exposure to a variety of project types such as corporate, education, healthcare, life science, retail and hospitality
- Assist with maintaining production while ensuring compliance with Chapman quality, safety and sustainability standards
- Develop technical knowledge and skills including:
- Learning about the MEP trades
- Learning about wood and metal framing/blocking, drywall and taping
- Learning how to install commercial doors, frames and hardware
- Learning how to install basic millwork
- Learning how to install bathroom accessories
- Learning how to install basic acoustical ceiling systems
- Learning about basic concrete and formwork
- Learning comprehensive jobsite safety and sustainability practices
Chapman Construction is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.