CDM Smith’s Boston MA, office is looking for an Electrical Engineering Co-Op to join our team!
You'll be working with a dynamic team of industry leading engineers on a diverse portfolio of public, federal, and industrial projects.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
CDM Smith offers a full complement of electrical engineering and support services to our clients.
Our Electrical services include:
- Electrical System Master Planning & Studies
- Power System Design, Protection & Generation
- Power System Analysis •Facility System Design
- Sustainability/Renewable Energy In this role you would perform a variety of tasks including
- Developing drawings for electrical systems (power, controls, communications, fire alarm, and security) using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Performing electrical calculations using systems analyses software (lighting, load, voltage drop, etc.).
- Assisting in the development of electrical distribution design plans and single line diagrams.
- Reviewing shop drawing submittalls and general construction services.
Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with an interest in power systems and/or power distribution. 2 years of completed coursework is preferred but not required.
Auto CAD and Revit knowledge.