Catalyst Architecture / Interiors is seeking a talented Mid-Level Architect / Designer with 5-10 years of professional experience to support a variety of projects. For more than 50 years, Catalyst has served clients across multiple market sectors, including community-based organizations and non-profits, businesses, multi-family developers and homeowners throughout Cape Cod, Eastern Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. We are searching for an independent and organized individual with the ability to lead all creative and technical aspect of project development, as well as work collaboratively with our team of architects, technical and interior design staff.
(Subject to adjustment based upon firm workload and individual capabilities)
· Field measure and prepare accurate existing conditions model
· Participate in the development of project designs throughout all phases
· Develop graphic and written project program documentation
· Prepare graphically compelling project presentations with project team
· Prepare highly detailed design development & construction drawings across all project sectors
· Prepare bid documentation and assist with competitive bidding and contractor selection processes.
· Perform all construction administration phase activities including meetings in the field
· Meet with prospective clients along with principals and support marketing and business development activities (e.g., interview preparation/graphic support)
· Prepare written project correspondence including meeting memoranda
Competitive salary range of $65k-$85k, commensurate with experience. Benefits package including health insurance, paid time off and 401k retirement plan with company match.
$3k signing bonus available for the successful candidate.