Do you have electrical engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job? Buro Happold US team is looking for a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Undertake detailed electrical engineering building services design and calculations (using both software and knowledge to verify robust calculations)
- Embrace the latest technologies to improve performance and sustainability
- Prepare technical specifications and schedules, design development reports and innovative design solutions
- Analyze load to determine system sizing, and assign circuitry for power and lighting devices
To apply, you will need a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering and coursework in electrical power systems design, control systems, or building systems design. We are also looking for:
- Coursework in electrical power systems design, control systems, and/or building systems design
- Interest in the electrical engineering industry with an emphasis on the power side of the discipline
- Interest in telecom distribution, audio-visual, fixed/wireless local area networks, security, cellular mobile infrastructure
- Academic research, coursework, or other experience with alternative energy systems and other technologies new to the construction industry preferred
- Familiarity with BIM modelling software, such as Revit
- Interest and/or experience in visual programming (Dynamo, Grasshopper), coding (Python, C#), and/or open source coding projects
- Internship experience at engineering related firm preferred, and proven interest in the built environment
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner
- Eagerness to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
Interested? Intrigued? Inspired?
Please apply with Buro Happold today if this full-time Graduate Electrical Engineer job sounds right for you.