An internship position will be responsible for assisting various daily functions of a fast paced sitework/aggregate manufacturing company. The internship duration is flexible and could lead to a full-time position. A range of activities that an intern may experience include:
- Observing and /or interacting with various professionals related to the construction field including owners, general contractors, municipal contacts and vendors,
- Completing, updating and/or distributing project management communications of various types such as purchase orders, material and labor logs, bids, correspondence with general contractors, contractors, municipalities, and homeowners,
- Assisting with the overall project management responsibilities including, account management, billing, scheduling, estimating,
- Assist in aggregate sales, quality control, dispatch and maintenance of equipment and commercial truck fleet
- Assist Management on various aspects of the bid process.