Customer Support Intern
Fully Remote • Boston, MA • Customer Operations
BCS is a spinout from BlueWave Solar who makes it easy for people to reduce their footprint and give back to communities by making clean energy options more accessible, more affordable and more equitable for all. We’re proud to deliver consumer products like community solar and innovative technology products that are currently being developed. BCS strives to create the most diverse, inclusive, just and equitable environment for our employees, customers, partners and communities and we value the triple bottom line of People, Planet and Profit.
As a Customer Support Intern, you will provide support across all phases of our community solar products. You will be responsible for supporting new customers as well as ongoing customer care and management of existing customers across all regions. Your daily activities will include but not be limited to customer support case resolution and responding to incoming customer inquiries. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position. Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential attributes for being successful in this position. This role will offer a meaningful educational experience in customer management, executing on operational processes, and the renewable energy and solar industry.
- Perform customer service tasks including handling incoming customer care calls, emails and chats while ensuring an excellent customer experience;
- Resolve customer cases related to customer care issues or inquiries;
- Assist with monthly billing servicing activities;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of operational processes;
- Maintain accurate records for prospects and customers in our customer management platform, Salesforce.com
- Strong oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, etc.