Are you ready to start your career working on a variety of engineering projects and tasks? Apply to our various Co-op opportunities and join our growing team of engineers, planners, and scientists. Do not miss this opportunity to work with and learn from our industry-leading professionals to jump start your career. This position can be based in any one of our office locations.
Co-Ops available in:
- Civil Engineering, Traffic & Transportation
- Construction Services
- Environmental Services
- GIS & Asset Management
- Structural Engineering
- Urban Design/Landscape Architecture
- Water/Wastewater Engineering
You will have the opportunity to:
- Start building your career and gaining engineering experience
- Apply engineering theory and concepts to real world applications
- Be exposed to a variety of on-going engineering projects (in design and construction)
- Learn new skills and contribute to project tasks and activities
- Build your confidence and understanding of the engineering profession
- Work alongside of our professional staff
- Ask lots of questions!
- Understanding of general engineering theory and concepts
- Proficient in the use of current technology (i.e., tablets, smart phones, laptops, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- General working knowledge of AutoCAD or other CAD platform (preferred)
- Strong technical aptitude with an eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Valid drivers license preferred
About the Organization:
BETA Group, Inc., a multi-office engineering, landscape architecture, and planning firm, was established in 1982 and has grown to become a regional leader in the fields of transportation/traffic engineering and planning, civil/site engineering, structural engineering, water/wastewater engineering, landscape architecture, urban design & planning, GIS/asset management, environmental sciences, environmental permitting, and construction services. BETA has offices in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New Hampshire and employs a staff of engineers, scientists, biologists, planners, climate resiliency scientists, landscape architects and designers, and construction personnel.
BETA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. BETA does not sponsor Visas. Applicants must be eligible for employment in the United States of America.