Co-Op R&D Electrical Engineer
Barnes Group Inc. is a global provider of highly engineered products, differentiated industrial technologies, and innovative solutions, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. Its specialized products and services are used in far-reaching applications including aerospace, transportation, manufacturing, automation, healthcare, and packaging. Barnes Group’s skilled and dedicated employees around the globe are committed to the highest performance standards and achieving consistent, sustainable profitable growth.
Barnes Group’ Innovation-Hub has an exciting Co-Op opportunity for a R&D Electrical Engineer. This position will have opportunity to work on challenging R&D projects and be involved in new product development and introduction. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, global environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support R&D Mechanical, Software and Controls Engineers in the development and testing of new and existing low level software, electrical components and electro-mechanical components.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of development parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and issue test reports with recorded results.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Design electrical and electro-mechanical components, fixtures, and assemblies.
- Support the creation of technical documentation, user manuals, etc.
- Update documentation associated with Engineering Change Order process.
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in SolidWorks Requirements:
- Strong project management and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of duties and projects
- Self-motivated and capable of exercising initiative and working independently;
- Time management and planning skills to meet critical deadlines;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.
Learn more about Barnes Group here: https://www.barnesgroupinc.com/