Job Title: SHEQ Support, CARE
Azelis Division: Azelis CARE
Responsible to assist in the day-to-day activities of SHEQ/Regulatory for the applicable Azelis business unit. Help to maintain documentation on products sold by the business unit, assist in notifying changes to customers as well as assisting with customer questions.
Reports to SHEQ Team Lead, CARE
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Complete customer requests for product specific technical and regulatory documentation.
- Review, update and control all product specific regulatory and applicable documentation such as SDS, TDS, Specification, etc.
- Manage new and updated information in CARE Elab.
- Assist with change control management on existing products/suppliers.
- Assist with compliance of items on local Chempax (documents and regulatory alerts).
- Assist in completing regulatory and risk management assessment for compliance to applicable regulations including but not limited to TSCA, FDA, OSHA, EPA, DEA, Customs, etc.
- Assist in ensuring customer specific requirements with regards to product specifications and quality are met.
- Assist with the implementation of applicable legislation, authorizations, permits, and licenses needed for the business.
- Develop expertise in relation to the regulations by maintaining current knowledge of the laws and regulations in order to provide updated information and respond quickly and accurately to customer requests, internal personnel and suppliers.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and priority setting skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of ownership and drive: self-starter and problem solver who shows a bias for action, acts promptly to remove “roadblocks” and ensures accountability to get things done in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability in solving various issues
- Excellent ability to work in teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to adapt and evolve in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
The requirements of the job will develop and change due to the needs of the business and the employee will be expected to adapt to these changes. This list is not absolute and the employee will be expected to carry out any tasks and duties for which he/she is trained.
And other duties as assigned by management.
The incumbent must demonstrate independence in performing tasks and be proactive in developing and maintaining knowledge. The holder must demonstrate a good sense of analysis and judgment dealing with problematic situations and / or emergency and be able to propose solutions. It is expected that the incumbent follow established company policies and consult as needed a superior when problematic situations arise with potential impacts.