Assist project electrical engineers with various tasks related to the design, analysis and installation of electrical interference analysis and corrosion control systems for pipelines, gas & water distribution systems, electrical power plants and wind power turbines.
Duties and Responsibilities may include:
· Maintain project documentation using Word and Excel
· Prepare and modify engineering drawings using CAD
· Organize and analyze field data
· Provide support to Project Manager and Engineering Staff as required
· Working towards a degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
· Experience in Windows applications including Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to provide thorough attention to detail
· CAD knowledge and experience is a plus
· Willing to learn all processes, procedures and assist with tasks under the guidance of project electrical engineers
· Familiarity with electric power distribution is a plus