Analysis Group is one of the largest economics consulting firms, with more than 850 professionals across 14 offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since 1981, we have provided expertise in economics, finance, health care analytics, and strategy to top law firms, Fortune Global 500 companies, and government agencies worldwide. Our internal experts, together with our network of affiliated experts from academia, industry, and government, offer our clients exceptional breadth and depth of expertise.
As a Help Desk Intern, you will support company computers/devices and be expected to image PC hardware, assist with testing applications and work on tasks assigned by the Service Desk Manager. You will also assist other members of the IT department as needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Provide end-user support and customer service on company supported computers,
- Stage (unbox, inspect, setup and inventory) PC hardware for imaging and deployment.
- Image and build PC desktops and laptops.
- Perform backup and transfer of user data to replacement PC desktops and laptops.
- Install and update software on PC desktops and laptops.
- Update inventory of existing computer, AV and phone related hardware.
- Troubleshoot common PC hardware and software issues.
- Assist with testing and evaluating new hardware and software.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree in Computer Networking or related field.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 OS in an enterprise environment.
- Familiar with PC (Desktop and Laptop) hardware.
- Familiar with mobile devices – iOS and Android.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly self-motivated with keen attention to detail - able to follow instructions and guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.