Title: Co-op, Clinical Distribution and Logistics
Location: Cambridge/Waltham (remote)
Reports to: Director, Clinical Distribution and Logistics
AlloVir is seeking a highly motivated, and well-organized professional to join a fast-paced, Supply Chain team in an innovative biotech organizaton. This role will be responsible for ensuring on time dosing for patients with life threatening virus-associated diseases This includes:
- Working with internal stakeholders including Clinical Operations, transportation and logistics providers, depots and CRO’s,to ensure on-time delivery to clinics globally.
- Inventory management globally to ensure that all depots have correct inventory levels to meet both regulatory and demand requirements.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure detailed execution of the distribution plan
- Building Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to communicate performance
For ongoing US trials, the candidate will work with Clinical Operations, depots, transportation and logistics providers to ensure on-time delivery. AlloVir is expanding its clinical programs and trials in 2021 across the globe. A key aspect of this role will be to provide support to ensure on time implementation of depots and logistic organizations in Europe, Asia and South America to enable these trials, requiring 24-48 hour turn-around time.
As AlloVir expands into new regions, the candidate will assist in completing project delvierables, to ensure that each region is activated in line with the Sales &Operations Planning forecast timelines. This includes ensuring inventory is replenished, accurate and monitoring inventory levels to ensure patient coverage in all regions.
The candidate will develop (KPI’s) that will be used to communicate Supply Chain performance cross-functionally, as well as creating and improving upon a shipment tracking utilizing an Excel-based model.
- Working with depots, CRO’s and logistics providers to ensure on-time delivery to clinics
- Managing depot inventory within a complex Supply Chain across regions to ensure supply
- Building Key Performance Indicators
- Improving current processes to monitor and track shipments and inventory
- Execution of the AlloVir global distribution and logistics plan
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint Project Management skills and ability to clearly articulate project status
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate status cross-functionally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well organized with right first-time orientation
Why join AlloVir?
Join the leader in the development of novel cell therapies with a focus on restoring natural immunity against life-threatening virus-associated diseases in patients with severely weakened immune systems. Over many years, AlloVir’s world-leading scientists have developed a highly innovative pipeline of allogeneic, off-the-shelf, T-cell therapies being studied to treat and prevent many devastating and life-threatening virus-associated diseases. The company’s lead product, Viralym-M, an investigational cell therapy to treat active virus-associated diseases, including from BK hemorrhagic cystitis, cytomegalovirus, adenovirus, Epstein-Barr virus, JC virus and human herpesvirus 6. AlloVir’s technology and manufacturing process enables the potential for the treatment and/or prevention of up to six devastating viruses with each single allogeneic cell therapy.
Join AlloVir to help advance the development of this innovative technology platform and multiple mid- and late-stage clinical trials in order to help severely immunocompromised patients. AlloVir is part of the ElevateBio-family of companies with access to ElevateBio BaseCamp’s industry-leading, centralized cell and gene therapy manufacturing capabilities. By joining AlloVir, you’ll be able to not only advance innovative science but also a part of a truly new business model for advancing cell and gene therapies.
AlloVir is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. AlloVir will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.