Wentworth’s Summer Virtual CO-OP + CAREER Expo on June 8 and June 10 is your chance to meet with current students, recent or soon-to-be graduates, and alumni actively searching for Fall co-op and full-time opportunities. Based on employer and student feedback of our recent virtual Expo, we have made a few key changes while keeping your opportunity to build even more connections with interested job seekers. This event is free for all.
Participation in the Virtual CO-OP + CAREER Expo includes hosting either 2 or 3 hours of consecutive, 30-minute small group sessions on the video meeting platform of your choosing. Up to ten participants can pre-register for each of your 30-minute small group sessions, giving you the optimal opportunity to form connections. This format allows you to know how many participants you will be meeting in each block while providing students with a schedule. We recommend structuring your sessions to include a 15-minute information session followed by 15 minutes of Q&A. We’ve designed this event with all participants in mind; by hosting smaller group sessions, we hope you are able to meet with as many candidates as possible while identifying top talent. This event is meant to support your recruiting efforts, allowing you to meet with interested candidates, encourage applications to your posted positions and kick-start your hiring process.
If you are interested in also hosting one-on-one sessions with students after the Expo, please let us know and we will set that up.
- You must be recruiting for a co-op, full-time role, or both.
- Please make sure you’ve posted your openings to WITworks prior to the event.
- You may select a date of Tuesday, June 8 or Thursday, June 10. Then, you will select either a two-hour or three-hour time block on your preferred day to begin at 2PM, 3PM, 4PM or 5PM. A two-hour time block will consist of 4 consecutive 30-minute sessions, while a three-hour block will consist of 6 consecutive 30-minute sessions. All sessions will end no later than 7PM.
- Time slots will be given in the order that interest is expressed.
- Registration will take place on WITworks (Find instructions at this link).
We look forward to hosting you!