The Navisite’s Next Steminist scholarship program is designed to help close the gender gap in tech and encourage young women to pursue their passion in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). The program kicks off with three $10,000 awards that will be granted to eligible female candidates who are currently pursuing or plan to pursue a degree in STEM. Please see the Eligibility tab for more information.
Learn more about the program and meet some of Navisite’s Steminists here.
The program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Eligibility for individual programs is determined at the sole discretion of the sponsor, and eligible applications are reviewed by Scholarship America’s evaluation team.
Applicants to the Navisite’s Next Steminist Scholarship Program must:
- Identify as female
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be age 25 or under as of the application deadline date
- Be a high school graduate or current college undergraduate student enrolled or planning to enroll full-time in an undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college/university for the entire upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent
- Be pursuing or planning to pursue a degree in one of the eligible majors listed below*
Applicants will also be asked to submit a 60-second unlisted YouTube video describing their dream career in STEM as part of their application.
Navisite employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
*Eligible Majors: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Hardware Engineering, Computer Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Game and Interactive, Media Design, Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Systems