Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) connects the most talented and diverse college students, recent graduates, postdocs, and faculty to programs closely aligned with the interests of a variety of research facilities, including those managed for the U.S. Department of Energy and more than a dozen other federal agencies. These internship and fellowship programs are key to the recruitment and preparation of the next generation of our nation’s scientific workforce.
On Tuesday, Jan. 26, from 12 to 3 p.m. ET ORISE is hosting the Experience ORISE Virtual Career Fair to highlight the variety of paid internships, fellowships and research opportunities available within our Research Participation Programs.
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- CHAT with ORISE representatives and mentors from a variety of programs and federal agencies across all of ORISE.
- LEARN about the research and/or projects conducted within those programs.
- EXPLORE paid internships, fellowships, and research opportunities.
- CONNECT with ORISE staff members for questions about applying, what to expect during the program, and to learn more about the ORISE experience.
Attendees will have the opportunity to chat with representatives from the agencies including, but not limited to:
- Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Food and Drug Administration
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Science Foundation
- National Energy Technology Laboratory
- Department of Transportation
- Advanced Manufacturing Office
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Intelligence Community
- and more!