Raise your organization’s profile through special recruiting strategies like on-campus interview days, employer information sessions, Wentworth on the Road, and career fair attendance. Contact us to discuss what will work best for your organization.
Get Involved with Wentworth
Join us on campus or invite us to your office to get your organization in front of our talented and motivated students, beyond strictly recruiting events and strategies.
- Mock Interview Day. Each Fall Wentworth hosts a mock interview day pairing students with industry volunteers to practice interviewing. Participating as a volunteer is a great way to help students improve their interviewing skills and educate them on what it takes to succeed in your industry.
- Career Fair. Wentworth hosts career fairs each Fall and Spring, involving nearly 700 student and alumni job seekers each year.
- Guest Lecturer. Co-facilitate one session of Co-op Institute to help students become more informed about issues affecting their career decisions.
- Wentworth On The Road. Host a group of students at your place of business to provide them with information about your organization, hiring, career ladders and more. Offer a tour and have members of your team interact with our students. Offered in late April through early May.
- Portfolio reviews. Providing feedback on student portfolios helps students present their work and design skills effectively; it also gives you a first-hand look at our students’ hands-on abilities.
Post your job description to the Wentworth community quickly and easily.