Employer Engagement Opportunities
- Your first step is to post your openings in WITworks, where our students go to look for co-ops and jobs.
- Attend the Career Fair: Meet with over 800 students during this three hour event on March 19, 2019 . Registration will open in early January.
- Provide a practice interview: Mock interview up to five students during a three hour event on November 1, 2018. Register here.
- Become a Co-op Employer: All undergraduate day students are required to complete two Cooperative Education (co-op) experiences prior to receiving their Bachelor’s degree. These are typically paid, full-time (32 hours minimally per week) and last between 13 and 16 weeks. Most students do their required co-ops in their junior and senior year and an optional co-op in their sophomore year. Architecture students complete their required co-ops in their sophomore and junior years.
- Hire our graduates: We can provide graduating seniors and alumni to you for professional positions.
- Interview at Wentworth: We offer on-campus interviewing where you can review resumes of all candidates, pick the students whom you care to interview and have the interviews here at our offices. We will do all of the administrative tasks. You can pick a date that would work for you and we will set it all up.
- Become an “Employer-in-Residence”: Provide resume expertise to our students during our drop-in hours. We host drop-in hours each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 2:30-5:30. You can participate in the program as often as your schedule allows.
- Host a Wentworth on the Road Trip: In May, 2019, you can host students at your location to learn about your organization and industry. Let the students know about the types of positions for which you hire and how they can position themselves to be top candidates. Show them around your place of work. Have a recent college hire or co-op student speak to them about the transition from school to work at your firm. The visit can be for as little as two hours to an all- day program. The decision is yours. We will market it to the appropriate students who will provide their own transportation to the event. School is not in session during this week which increases the ability of our students participation.