Wentworth Institute of Technology’s Spring 2020 CO-OP + CAREER Fair
Join over 750 Wentworth students and 180 organizations on Tuesday, March 17 from 3-6pm for Wentworth’s Spring CO-OP + CAREER Fair. Located on Wentworth’s campus in the heart of Boston, it’s an opportunity to recruit top STEAM talent for Summer co-ops/internships and full-time roles.
Registration will open on WITworks in early December and when opened can be accessed here (You will need to log in to WITworks before registering). There’s also a quicklink on the right-hand side of your WITworks home screen. If you forgot your log in information or need to create an account please reach out to CO-OPS + CAREERS at 617.989.4188.
E-mail Chris McIntyre at email@example.com to get on the early registration invitation list to ensure you reserve a spot.
Standard registration is $400 and includes a 6-foot table and 2 chairs, booth piping and draping, electrical access, and up to 3 registrants. Nonprofit registration is $200.
Limited sponsorship slots are available for $2,000. Sponsors receive double booths/double attendees as well as a prime booth location and special marketing/branding in the months and weeks leading up to the Fair. You’ll also have the opportunity to be involved in programming before the Fair and be interviewed on our weekly podcast as a sponsor.
Contact Chris McIntyre, External Relations Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.989.4188 to learn more.
Logistical information and directions will be sent approximately 1-2 weeks before the Fair. If you are shipping materials in advance, please send them to:
- Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Co-ops+ Careers
- c/o CO-OP + CAREER FAIR
- 115 Ward Street
- Boston, MA 02120
In addition to the Fair, Wentworth offers a number of other outlets to engage students:
- Post your openings in WITworks, where Wentworth students go to look for co-ops and jobs.
- Become a Co-op Employer: All undergraduate day students are required to complete two Cooperative Education (co-op) experiences prior to receiving their Bachelor’s degree. These are typically paid, full-time (32 hours minimally per week) and last for the duration of the semester. Most students do their required co-ops in their junior and senior year and an optional co-op in their sophomore year. Architecture students complete their required co-ops in their sophomore and junior years.
- Interview at Wentworth: We offer on-campus interviewing where you can review resumes of all candidates, pick the students whom you care to interview and have the interviews here at our offices. We will do all of the administrative tasks. You can pick a date that would work for you and we will set it all up.
- Become an “Employer-in-Residence”: Provide resume expertise to our students during our drop-in hours. We host drop-in hours each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. You can participate in the program as often as your schedule allows.
- Host a Wentworth on the Road Trip: In September, you can host students at your location to learn about your organization and industry. Let the students know about the types of positions for which you hire and how they can position themselves to be top candidates. Show them around your place of work. Have a recent college hire or co-op student speak to them about the transition from school to work at your firm. The visit can be for as little as two hours to an all- day program. The decision is yours. We will market it to the appropriate students who will provide their own transportation to the event. School is not in session during this week which increases the ability of our students participation.