A Management Program on the Cutting Edge
The only undergraduate program of its kind in Massachusetts—and one of only a few in the nation—Wentworth’s Bachelor of Science in Business Management prepares students for leadership roles in a diverse range of public- and private-sector organizations. Our graduates excel at managing technology development and implementation and accomplishing key institutional goals.
Whether you are eager to work in production management or product development, envision a career path in sales or marketing, or wish to start your own business or pursue an advanced degree, Wentworth’s BSBM program gives you a competitive edge.
Top 5 Reasons to Major in Business Management at Wentworth
- Wentworth’s career-oriented faculty challenge students to think beyond the classroom and begin preparing to enter the workforce from the moment they begin their program of study.
- The professionally aligned curriculum is continually examined and adjusted so it matches the constantly evolving demands of the modern workplace.
- For individuals who are comfortable with a high level of responsibility and have the ability to multitask, the industry provides numerous challenging, interactive career paths in virtually every spectrum.
- Experience with project-based activities during all four years of study ensures that our students keep up with the pace of change, innovate accordingly and are able to thrive in today’s project-driven work environment.
- Small class sizes and extensive group work help build a strong connection among Wentworth students. These networks lead to strong relationships and future employment opportunities.
Learn more about Business Management at Wentworth.