PDB Foundation Entrepreneurial Co-op
Do you have a solution to an important problem?
Want to turn your idea into a business?
Spend your final co-op semester creating a business plan, immersing yourself in local entrepreneurial culture and utilizing design thinking, lean startup, and value creations methodologies to leapfrog your idea forward to ideate and invent.
Apply for the PDB Foundation Entrepreneurial Co-op, a highly selective application process that will help you to launch and/or grow your business. If selected, you will:
- Receive $9,000 in funding plus additional allotted to attend conferences and/or buy supplies
- Be mentored by Wentworth Business Management faculty
- Collaborate with peers, and access workshops and speakers through Accelerate
- Have access to Accelerate workspace
- Must register for COOP 4500 and complete a Report of Hire by deadlines posted for semester.
- Must be a current full-time Wentworth Institute of Technology student in good academic standing, having maintained full-time enrollment in each of the two terms prior to your scheduled Co-op cycle.
- Complete all application questions below and be available for an in-person Interview by the selection committee.
- Be the business’ founder or co-founder and are currently leading the startup. Founder status is made at the discretion of Wentworth Institute of Technology.
- A student can only be awarded a single entrepreneurship co-op.
- The business cannot be a franchisee or a networking marketing business (multi-level marketing).
- A letter of reference from a current or former employer or internship supervisor.
All applications are due by November 17, 2019